I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day. :)
We spent a very relaxing and wonderful Spring Break day here.
- We all dressed up in our greens.
- We all got adjusted at the chiropractors. :)
- Took some photos outside (the weather was absolutely amazing!).
- Played in the yard.
- Starting cleaning up some flower pots.
- Completely cleaned out the garage.
- Arranged for Good Will to come pick up some things.
- Made shamrock shaped sugar cookies.
- Chad and Jarret (our 19 year old roommate) started putting together the trampoline that Santa brought the kids for Christmas.
- I cooked one of our favorite suppers (a chicken and pasta dish).
- Cleaned the kitchen. Finished up some laundry. Bathed the children.
Whew! What a day.
Payton informed me that it was one of the best days ever. I thought that was sort of funny since we mostly cleaned all day but oh well. ;)
Here are just a few quick shots I took of the kids this morning:
By the way, isn't that photo of Ethan just lovely? The little stinker does not like having his photo taken and he is not a good sport...at all. ha!
Have a wonderful evening!