Good Wednesday morning!
I can't believe Christmas is nearly here. I had a marathon gift wrapping session yesterday evening while my sweet husband took the kids to see The Princess and the Frog. I was able to get everything wrapped and my mess cleaned up right before they walked through the door. Whew! So glad that is done. Gingerbread houses are on the agenda for a cold, snowy day today.
If you're like me you may need a couple of simple thank you's for special people. What better way than a gift card? This card would be great to add a simple necklace to. *note* This necklace is actually mine from a dear friend. I was just too lazy to go downstairs and get one from my gift drawer and instead took the one I was wearing off for photographing. I keep a drawer full of little gifts that can be given at a moments notice. :)
For more information on this card, check out the Hero Arts Blog HERE.
- Thank You Remountable Rubber Cling Stamp by Hero Arts
- 4x4.5 Inch Cling Block by Hero Arts
- Holiday Sayings Clear Stamps by Hero Arts
- Silver Metallic Decor by Hero Arts
- Red Metallic Decor by Hero Arts
- Organza Flowers (MM)
- Silk Ribbon
- Black Memories Dye Ink Pad by Hero Arts
- Prismacolor Colored Penciils
- Gamsol & Blending Stubs
- Phoenix 12x12 Dotted Swiss Paper by Bazzill
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
- White 1/2Inch Foam Squares 88/pkg by Herma
- White 1/4Inch Foam Squares 176/pkg by Herma
- Mini Dot N Go 300 Ct by Glue Dots
How To Video:
Have a wonderful day!