Over on the Silhouette Blog the artist spotlight is on Rivka Wilkins. I used her mistletoe rhinestone design on the pillow I shared yesterday. Today I have a layout showcasing several of her designs. Sorry the scan isn't the best. The layered embellishments gave my scanner fits and I finally just gave up and decided this was the best I was going to get.
Rivka Wilkins Designs for Silhouette:
- Porch Cottage Collection Paper by Crate Paper
- Coco Cottage Collection Paper by Crate Paper
- Rose Garden Cottage Collection Paper by Crate Paper
- Flight Cottage Collection Paper by Crate Paper
- Bouquet Cottage Collection Paper by Crate Paper
- Cherry Hill Word Stickers by October Afternoon
- Journaling Tablet & Cherub Sticker (MM)
- Buttons (Ki Memories)
- Stick Pins (Heidi Grace)
- Ribbon (SEI)
- Rhinestones (Silhouette)
- Transfer Paper (Silhouette)
- Rhinestone Template (Silhouette)
- Leave it to Weaver Border Punch by Fiskars
- Apron Lace Border Punch by Fiskars
- Silhouette SD Digital Cutting Tool
I used the new Silhouette Rhinestones and 3 Rhinestone designs to create my title and flourish. I also used a scripty font that I had on my computer to cut out the "months".
I die cut several of the 3d flowers using both patterned paper and vellum and then I simply layered them and added a button in the center.
I'm still working on my other rhinestone pillow. I made a little mistake in my rhinestone calculation, thus I'm not quite finished. I'm working on it and will share what I do have finished tomorrow.
Have a good one. :)