January 2010 Garden: Focus on 4x6 photos.
We all have them, lots and lots of 4x6 photos. Here's a look at one of my layouts featuring some older 4x6 photos I had lying around that needed scrapped:
For more information on this layout, click HERE.
To create the vellum layered title, I first used the Silhouette to cut the phrase from pink and white polka dot paper. I felt it was a little overpowering for my page so I die cut the phrase again from vellum and simply layered it right on top. Such a quick and effective solution.
- Sleep Tight Ducks in a Row Paper by October Afternoon
- Ducks in a Row 8x8 Paper Pad by October Afternoon
- Ducks in a Row 12x12 Journaling Cards by October Afternoon
- Ducks in a Row Die Cut Shapes by October Afternoon
- Ducks in a Row Word Stickers by October Afternoon
- Ducks in a Row Label Stickers by October Afternoon
- Mini Paper Clips by Tim Holtz
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Leave it to Weaver Border Punch by Fiskars
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
- CTMH Clear Button
- Heidi Grace Stick Pins
- MM Ribbons
- Pink Buttons
- MM Date Stamp
- 7Gypsies 97% Complete Baby Girl Stickers
It feels so good to get these older photos scrapped (and so refreshing to not have to think about resizing the photos. Just grab and go create. I definitely am going to remember to use more 4x6 photos this year. So easy. Very classic.
Still trying to recover from the long weekend in the mountains of Colorado. Lot's to catch up on.
Have a terrific Monday!