Sorry for the long blogging break. It was unintentional. The holidays just got the best of me, I think. I hope everyone had a very wonderful holiday season. Now that things are getting back to normal I have lots and lots to share. :)
Today I have a Silhouette + Hero Arts card and video to share with you via the Silhouette Blog's Monday Cafe. Hero Arts has some really lovely Silhouette die cut designs and I wanted to share how I use the die cuts and stamps together.
(c) Silhouette Blog
Silhouette (Hero Arts) Designs Used:
Silhouette Design Used:
- Heart Winged Butterfly Wood Mounted Stamp by Hero Arts
- Thank You Sayings Clear Design Stamp Set by Hero Arts
- Small Accent Pearls by Hero Arts
- 15x18 Non Stick Craft Sheet by Ranger
- Mini Misters 3 Piece Pack by Ranger
- Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Fired Brick Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Vintage Photo Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Black & Clear Big & Bossy Jumbo Embossing Pad by Ranger
- Zing! Black Opaque Embossing Powder by American Crafts
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- $25 Prepaid Download Card by Silhouette
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
- White 12x12 AC Cardstock by American Crafts
- Phoenix 12x12 Dotted Swiss Cardstock by Bazzill
A fun thing to do with Hero Arts Silhouette Die Cut Designs (really any Silhouette Die Cut designs) is to cut a bunch out of a single sheet of cream or white cardstock and then jazz them up with inks and/or stamps. I like to keep a basket of designs on hand for creating quick and easy stamped/die cut cards.
Have a super day!