This week the Silhouette Blog is focussing on fonts. In fact, the fonts in the Silhouette store are 30% off this week! The best thing about the Silhouette fonts: they aren't just for the Silhouette. When you download them they automatically go to your font folder and you can use them for journaling, printed titles - just like a regular font. So awesome!
I used two of the Silhouette fonts: LD Candid and LD Timely for the title on my layout. Notice how the die cut title takes center stage and the embellishments are minimal.
These photos really show my youngest son's personality. He is so super ornery...but so cute. :) I cropped and resized each of the photos into a 2" square and printed them in a strip using Photoshop.
Silhouette Design used:
- The Boyfriend Homework Paper by Cosmo Cricket
- The Boyfriend Driver's Ed Paper by Cosmo Cricket
- The Boyfriend Paper Crafting Kit by Cosmo Cricket
- White 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Black 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Just Wonderful Journaling Pad by Creative Cafe
- Thrift Shop Word Stickers by October Afternoon
- Lil' Man Rub Ons by Cosmo Cricket
- Clothesline Journal Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
For more ideas on using fonts on your projects, check out these pages on the Silhouette Blog:
- Kerri Bradford used the negative space on THIS layout. So clever and I love the black/white look of this page.
- Check out how Erin Lincoln used die cut fonts on her page HERE.
Have a great day!