I used to make gift card sets a lot and somewhere along the way I stopped. I was recently inspired by Jennifer McGuire's gift card sets she makes to throw these together for Ethan's Pre-School teacher. His last day of Pre-School is today and I wanted to give something handmade.
The design of each is the same, just colored differently and different sentiments. To add dimension without the bulk (makes it easier to send through the mail) I added fringe grass and used glitter pens to add fine detail to the flowers and leaves.
I added brightly colored coordinating envelopes with the postage already affixed and placed them all in a clear box and wrapped it with some bright ribbon.
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Snow Folded Cards by Hero Arts
- Cerulean Layering Papers by Hero Arts
- Grass Layering Paper by Hero Arts
- Poppy Layering Papers by Hero Arts
- Grenadine Layering Papers by Hero Arts
- Mandarin Layering Papers by Hero Arts
- Iris Layering Papers by Hero Arts
- Thanks Flowers (Set of 3) Remountable Rubber Cling Stamp by Hero Arts
- Clouds Wood Mounted Stamp by Hero Arts
- Sweet Little Sentiments, Very Versatile (Stampin' Up)
- Soft Pool Shadow Ink by Hero Arts
- Black Memories Dye Ink Pad by Hero Arts
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- COPIC Markers (R46 Strong Red; R39 Garnet; Spica Red Glitter Pen; BG02 New Blue; BG07 Petroleum Blue; Spica Baby Blue Glitter Pen; V12 Pale Lilac; V15 Mallow; Spica Lavender; YR65 Atoll; YR68 Orange; Spica Orange Glitter Pen; Y15 Cadmium Yellow; Y17 Golden Yellow; Y35 Maize; Y38 Honey; Spica Buttermilk Glitter Pen; E55 Light Camel; E57 Light Walnut; Spica Chocolate Glitter Pen; YG03 Yellow Green; YG06 Yellowish Green; Spica Melon Glitter Pen
- Embossing Folders (Cuttlebug & Quickutz)
- Fringe Scissors by Martha Stewart
- Label Punch (McGill)
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
It's a super busy day here. My oldest has an awards assembly, my daughter has a field trip and my youngest has his last day of Pre-School party. I'm hoping to sneak in a little bit of craftiness in there somewhere (and a few loads of laundry!).
Have a good one!