I've been addicted to coloring with my Copic Markers again. I find it so relaxing to sit down with a cute image and some markers and just color. As a child I spent hours and hours coloring in my Rainbow Bright Coloring Book with a fresh box of Crayola crayons. (In fact, I think I may still have that coloring book in my box of keepsakes downstairs. Note to self: find that this week. My daughter would get a kick out of it!).
Here's a quick thank you card I put together for Payton's Cheer & Gymnastics coach. I adore this cute little Hero Arts image and sentiment and they worked perfectly for this particular occasion.
I colored in the little dress to match Payton's Cheer Team's uniforms for a fun touch. I used Spica Glitter Pens to add detail and sparkle to parts of the colored in image. A little ribbon, punched hearts and distress ink and an embossed background and the card was finished. :)
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock Ream; Neenah Solar White Cardstock 25 Sheets
- Snow Folded Cards by Hero Arts
- Happy Girls (Set of 4) Remountable Rubber Cling Stamp
- Essential Messages Clear Design Stamp Set by Hero Arts
- Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
- Worn Lipstick Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- 15x18 Non Stick Craft Sheet by Ranger
- Black Precision Pen 01 by American Crafts (for accenting the "stitch marks" on the Top Note die)
- COPIC Sketch Markers: E000 Pale Fruit Pink; E00 Skin White; R20 Blush; E53 Raw Slik; E55 Light Camel; E57 Light Walnut; RV21 Light Pnk; RV25 Dog Rose Flower; C1 Cool Gray No. 1; C3 Cool Gray No. 3; Cool Gray No. 5
- COPIC Spica Glitter Pens: Clear; Blossom; Silver
- Blush Mixed Accents (60 Count) by Hero Arts
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Top Note Die (Stampin' Up Sizzix Die)
- Dots & Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folders by Sizzix
- Sizzix Big Shot Silicone Rubber by Sizzix (for use with embossing folders)
- Sizzix Big Shot Impressions Pad by Sizzix (for use with embossing folders)
- Small Heart Punch (Stampin' Up)
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
Have a fabulous Tuesday!