This week over on the Silhouette Blog, Sarah Bailey is the featured artist. Her darling designs are so cute and it was a pleasure to create a card with a couple of her fun designs.
Silhouette Designs Used:
- Snow Folded Cards by Hero Arts
- Good Neighbor Designer Paper Pad (Stampin' Up)
- Sweet Little Sentiments Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)
- Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay Classic Inks (Stampin' Up)
- Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- Ribbon (Stampin' Up)
- Midnight Black Accent Pearls by Hero Arts
- Brad (KI Memories)
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
To give the boat some texture, I replaced some of the die cut pieces with buttons and a brad. I cut multiples of the wave and inked a couple with the Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for color variation.
I replaced the eye on the seagull die cut with a gemstone for a fun touch.
Have a great Wednesday!