Stampin' Fun Friday is back.
No video, though. I completely forgot to videotape the process until it was too late. Oh well. Next time!
This week's layout features background tone-on-tone stamping, a stamped sentiment and inking the greeting punched label. Stamping the background of the card really makes the design "pop". I had originally left the background "as is" and it just wasn't working for me. At all. By adding a simple dot background the whole thing just came to life.
- Daffodil Folded Cards by Hero Arts
- Good Neighbor Designer Paper Pad (Stampin' Up)
- Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry Classic Stamp Inks (Stampin' Up)
- Cling Dots Background by Hero Arts
- Best Yet Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)
- Worn Lipstick Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- 15x18 Non Stick Craft Sheet by Ranger
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
- Double Embossed Dotted Edger Paper by EK Success
- Small Heart Punch (Stampin' Up)
- Bitty Buttons (Stampin' Up)
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
Have a great weekend!