I've spent the day furiously working on projects for next weekend's Fall Event here on my blog but I wanted to share a few fun things I've found.
- If you are looking for a great way to store your Copic Markers, I highly recommend THIS wire display. Simon Says Stamp is now carrying these! Yay! To see mine in action click HERE to see my studio photos blog post.
ETA: I received several questions regarding the Copic rack and what types of markers it holds so I thought I should add that info here along with a personal photo to show you what it looks like holding diff. types of markers.
Q: A quick question about the copic racks, are they only for the sketch markers, I have a mix of all three types?
A: Here is the info from the manufacturer website: "Copic Sketch Marker Wire Stand holds up to 72 Copic Sketch or Original Art Markers."
They don't mention being able to store Ciao's in this rack but...you can.
Here is an example of my rack.
I have exactly one Ciao (colorless blender) and two Original Markers (G14 & G19). The rest are all Sketch. But you can see that you could store all three types in this rack. :) Hope this helps anyone who was wondering about that. :)
- My favorite Cloud patterned paper is back in stock at Two Peas: THIS one by American Crafts. I bought more. It was necessary.
- THESE circle foam adhesive tabs are my favorite foam adhesive. Ever.
- Jennifer McGuire has a fabulous GIVE AWAY opportunity on her blog HERE. Check it out:
- Hero Arts has a fabulous GIVE AWAY on their blog HERE. And fun challenges. And loads of fabulous inspiration.
- Lawn Fawn has a GIVE AWAY HERE and HERE. I am loving this company so, so much!
- Studio Calico is having a GIVE AWAY too! Check it out HERE.
And I haven't even finished editing photos from Chad & I's trip to the Pacific Northwest and the West Coast but here are a few:
Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach Oregon
Chad and I at the Astoria Tower in Astoria, Oregon
Photos taken driving through Big Sur, California
Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful weekend!