Today, I'm sharing the first of three cards I've created using Paper Smooches stamps. I am loving the fun, whimsical designs of these stamps sets.
I combined stamped, colored and cut out images with die cut pieces to create this cute little scene on my card:
Card How To:
- Cut background from distressed kraft patterned paper, round the two right corners and adhere to landscape style card.
- Die cut fence from American Crafts black carstock using Kerri Bradford's This & That: Halloween kit and adhere along bottom edge of card.
- Die cut tree from woodgrain patterned paper scrap and black cardstock Kerri Bradfor's This & That: Spring kit, layer patterned paper on top of black die cut and adhere to left side of card.
- Stamp spider webs using Hero Arts stamp to card base using Frost White ink.
- Stamp bats from Paper Smooches Falling For You stamp set on Neenah Solar White cardstock and color in with Copics. I didn't want my bats to be too black in color so I first colored them in with the brown Copic colors (shown in the supplies below) and then colored over that with the two gray Copic markers listed.
- Cut out bats, add googly eyes and adhere "hanging" from tree. Place foam adhesive udner the wings for dimension.
- Stamp larger heart on Neenah cardstock and color in with red Copic markers. Cut out and adhere to card with foam adhesive. Apply Glossy Accents tor a shiny finish.
- Stamp additional hearts on card using SU Real Red Ink.
- Die cut label from distressed kraft cardstock. Stamp with coordinating label stamp using CTMH Dessert Sand ink. Stamp greeting with black ink. Adorn with gems and adhere to card with foam adhesive.
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Be sure to check back later this week for a giveaway from Paper Smooches!
Don't forget to check out the latest eBook from Ella Publishing, 31 Thank You Cards by Kristina Werner, Heather Nichols and Kimber McGray. My blog readers can purchase this eBook for only $6.49 through November 7, then the price changes to $7.99.