I have another card featuring Paper Smooches stamps today. This one combines images from both the Perpetual Bliss Stamp Set and Falling For You Stamp Set.
I used Copic Spica Glitter Pens over the greeting, music notes and microphone for a subtle infusion of glittery goodness.
Wouldn't this be a cute card to give an iTunes gift card in?
Card How To:
- Paper piece the background of card using patterned papers from 6x6 paper pads.
- Stamp microphone from Perpetual Bliss Stamp Set on text background using black ink. Trace over microphone with black Spica Glitter Pen.
- Stamp greeting and music notes from Perpetual Bliss Stamp Set on text background using colorful inks. Color over inked title with coordinating Spica Glitter Pens.
- Stamp monster from Falling For You Stamp Set on Neenah Solar White Paper. Color in with Copics and cut out. Adhere to card. Add detail to monster with white pen.
- Add googly eyes.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a bow.
Close up of glitter pen over microphone stamped image:
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Don't forget about these giveaways and deals:
- Leave a comment HERE for a chance to win Jane's Doodles Vintage Christmas stamp set.
- Leave a comment on THIS blog post for a chance to win free registration to Kelly Purkey's new SketchPad Class.
- Remember you can get THIS new eBook at Ella Publishing at a discounted price until November 7th.