Welcome to the January Studio AE Blog Hop!
This month the design team is featuring projects showcasing the January Studio AE stamp set, "Bring On the Love by Ali Edwards".
Here's a fun Valentine's/love themed card I created with this month's stamp set:
Card How To:
- Create a card 5.5 x 3.25" from Papertrey Ink Rustic White cardstock.
- Stamp greeting from January Studio AE stamp set along bottom right edge of card using Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Ink. *stamp the greeting before using the Impression Plate for a better stamped image.*
- Emboss front of card with Papertrey Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate for a distressed background.
- Round corners of card with 1/2" corner rounder Corner Chomper.
- Add adhesive to white cardstock square (approx. 2.5") and layer scraps of ribbon on top. I recommend a super strong adhesive like Glue Arts Perma Tac. *for detailed photos on this technique see THIS post.*
- Run cardstock with ribbon scraps through die cutting machine. You will want to use steel rule dies and a manual die cutting machine for this step since the ribbon is thick.
- Sew coordinating buttons to each heart.
- Adhere ribbon scrap hearts to card with foam adhesive.
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Be sure to check the blogs of all taking part in the Blog Hop today:
As a thank you for all the comments received during the hop on all the blogs, as well as those left on the Technique Tuesday blog, we will give away two stamp sets.
One person will win our Hearts by Ali Edwards stamp set.
One other person will win our The Cupcakery stamp set.
You don’t need to leave a comment on all the blogs to be eligible to win. But the more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win.
All comments must be made by midnight PST on Jan. 13th.
Tune into the Technique Tuesday blog on Jan. 14th to see if you are one of the lucky winners.