Lots of this & that to share with you today!
First, I have received numerous emails and replies wanting to know what the white woodgrain paper is from THIS blog post & layout:
It is from Studio Calico and you can get it HERE. It is fabulous. I also updated the supply list on the original blog post to include this link as well.
Next, there are tons of new products in stock at 2Peas, plus tons of July 4th themed products and more. Check them out below:
(lots of the new October Afternoon Cakewalk, Crate Paper Little Bo Peep and Little Boy Blue made their way into my shopping cart! ha!)
Beautiful card, Nichol! GREAT colors!! I tell ya, these dies are FANTASTIC!!
She's the lucky recipient of this new die by SSS + Memory Box!
And here is a look at all the new dies:
Here's links to some of my favorite new things at SSS:
- Simon Says Stamp now has the June 2012 Studio AE stamp set by Ali Edwards in stock! This is my new favorite of hers. You can see how I used stamps from the set on layouts HERE and HERE.
- If you missed or didn't want to purchase the entire SSS Card Kit but still wanted the stamps, you can now purchase the exclusive stamp sets individually!
- The canvas resist butterflies by Prima (from THIS layout) are one of my newest favorite things! Seriously so fun to add color to with mists!
- I picked up the new stencil Movers & Shakers Dies by Tim Holtz to use with his tag dies (and many other things, I'm sure!). Wouldn't these be fun to make advent tags during the Christmas season?!!!! I love that with steel rule dies you can cut through a multitude of mediums with little to no effort!
- I also picked up the small Dresden Sizzix die to use on a future sewing project! I love dies and I love sewing! This is a match made in heaven! I will be sure to share when I get around to using it. ;)
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!