The July Simon Says Stamp Card Kit is in a word, incredible. The colors, the embellishments and the stamps... oh the stamps. The exclusive stamps in each month's kit are my favorite thing. The stamps this month are bound to make an appearance on so many of my cards. I love, love, love them!
Here's the first card I created with the July Kit:
I layered lots of patterned paper and also a scrap of vellum (from the June SSS Card Kit) with die cut pieces, punched borders and stickers from the kit.
A few additional notes of interest:
- The flower was created with THIS new exclusive SSS die and also THIS one. I used layers of patterned paper, vellum and cardstock for a more dimensional floral.
- I used one of the Jenni Bowlin label stickers from the kit as the flower center and sewed the button from the kit to the center.
- I stamped the greeting on the banner die cut using 2 colors of Jenni Bowlin ink (colors linked in supplies below).
- The banner is from my very favorite banner die set, HERE.
- The circle border was created with THIS exclusive SSS die. There are so many ways to use these border dies! I layered mine with patterned paper and vellum underneath.
SUPPLIES (You Are Absolutley Delightful Card):
I have an additional card share today. A very special card created by my daughter, Payton. :) She saw me working with the July SSS kit and wanted to know if she could make a card to share too! She had several cards to make for her best friend, mother and grandmother who took her on a recent trip. We had so much fun crafting together. She used paper and embellishments from the kit as well as the stamped greeting. The cute girls stamp is from the Stampin' Up Set, The Nicest Things. Full supplies listed below.
SUPPLIES (Friendship Card):
Sneak peeks of additional card shares using the July Card Kit:
Stay tuned this week for additional card shares and a special giveaway from Simon Says Stamp.