Welcome into the June Studio AE Blog Hop!
This month the Design Team and a couple of guests are showcasing Ali's June 2013 Stamp Set, Fun In the Sun.
This month I thought it would be fun to showcase the stamps on something other than a scrapbook page, project life or a card so I created these rosette home decor stakes with the Studio AE banners sticking out of them!
I love seasonal home decorating and really I love red, white and blue anytime! Now to just find the time to get the rest of the summertime/4th of July decorating up (or created!)....
Keep scrolling down for a video on how I created these beauties!
- Stampin' Up Sizzix Bigz Designer Rosette Die
- Stampin' Up Sizzix Framelits Floral Frames Dies
- Stamipn' Up Real Red Ink
- Stampin' Up Midnight Muse Ink
- Stampin' Up Daydream Medallions Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up 7/8" Natural Ribbon
- Stampin' Up 7/16" Natural Trim
- Stampin' Up Floral Punches
- Stampin' Up Saleabration Flower Stamp (coordinates with punches)
- Stampin' Up Define Your Life Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Seeing Stars Die Collection
- My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Amazing Honey Blue Paper
- Lily Bee Handmade Running Stitch Paper
- Lily Bee Stationary Linen Paper
- Pebbles Fresh Goods Penny Candy Paper
- Dowel Sticks
- Clear Buttons
Be sure to check the blogs of all taking part in the Blog Hop today:
A $25 gift certificate to someone who comments during the hop. The winner will be announced on the 15th on the Technique Tuesday blog. Good luck!