Hello there everybody!
For this layout about my daughter, I wanted to record some of her answers to a Q&A I did with her a few years ago and the thought bubble stickers and shapes were the perfect way to showcase that journaling! I simply printed out the questions and answers on the Bella Blvd thought bubble stickers and cut-outs and added a title to a large word bubble sticker using Kerri's Weathered Door Alphabet and "Did You Know" Freebie. I love how you can make any title, shape, etc. perfectly sized to match whatever you need it to (in this case the thought bubble sticker) using the Silhouette!
I finished my page with additional stickers, chipboard, some KBS die cut hearts (because I needed more and wanted them to match my page!) and a few dimensional embellishments.
- Bella Blvd Masculine Button Mix
- Bella Blvd Fruit Punch Buttons
- Bella Blvd Sunshine & Happiness Miniatures Sticker Sheet
- Bella Blvd Birthday Boy AlphaBits Sticker Sheet
- Bella Blvd Sunshine & Happiness Happy Clouds 12x12 Paper
- Bella Blvd Sunshine & Happiness Popsicle Kisses 12x12 Paper
- Bella Blvd Birthday Girl Borders 12x12 Paper
- Bella Blvd Family Dynamix The Littlest Things 12x12 Paper
- Bella Blvd Gulf Crochet Hearts
- Bella Blvd Pickle Juice Crochet Hearts
- Bella Blvd Sunshine & Happiness Journaling Stickers
- Bella Blvd Family Dynamix Journaling Stickers
- Bella Blvd Winter Wonderland Just Write Journaling Stickers
- Bella Blvd Baby Girl Just Write Journaling Stickers
- Bella Blvd Sophisticates Stars & Hearts Chipboard Stickers
Be sure to check out all the great KBS + Bella Blvd projects over at Kerri's Blog HERE.
Have a good one!