I've got a new layout for you today featuring KBS die cuts cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I still love my Silhouette as much as I ever have. This guy works hard for me and is one of my most used tools in my craft room!
I cut it big to make it stand out on my page and added her Believe Banner underneath the patterned paper strips. I adorned the banner with stickers and gems and popped the whole thing up with foam adhesive. Real twine makes a nice touch and is secured between two small foam dots on the back of each banner piece.
I add the month and date by using the byline and year designs from the TwentyEleven Kit cut from specialty metallic and glitter papers.
- Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup Cardstock Stickers
- Making Memories Silver Metallic Specialty Paper
- American Crafts POW Glitter Cardstock
- Jenni Bowlin Black Star Gems
- 2000 Christmas Card Layout (Inkcredible Seasons & Decor Class...coming soon)
- 2001 Christmas Card Layout (True Scrap 5 Class...coming soon)
- 2002 Christmas Card Layout
- 2008 Christmas Card Layout
- 2009 Christmas Card Layout
- 2011 Christmas Card Layout <--------that's today's post!
- 2012/2013 Christmas Card Layout
Thanks for stopping by today!