I love a good sale, don't you?!
Simon Says Stamp is having a SALE-a-bration for Mother's Day weekend with 20% off SITE WIDE!!! Woot!
Use code: HEARTU
Sale ends at 11:59 PM EST on 5/11/14.
What am I going to pick up for myself this weekend and other recommendations:
- After seeing Jennifer McGuire demonstrate the Peerless Watercolors on her blog I decided I need the Peerless Watercolors 2x2 Labeled Pak. Come home to Mama.... ha. Darn you Jennifer! ;)
- I love the low profile and lightweight feel of enamel accents on my projects. And I love hearts. The Doodlebug Ladybug Hearts Sprinkles are making their way to my house. So are the stars. Heck, so are the gold and silver dots. I can't stop....
- I am loving the Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils for coloring in stamped images. At 20% off you can pick up more than one set! Don't forget to grab some Gamsol for perfect blending of colored pencil images.
- If you love shades of gray (ink colors and cardstock, not the book! wink, wink!) then you will want to pick up the Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pads Set in 3 Shades of Gray and the coordinating Cardstock Pack too! My favorite colors from the Daybreak Collection!
- I am still absolutely in love with the Julie Nutting Doll Stamps! Especially the ones with the coordinating dies: Gracie Doll & Die Set, Zoe Doll & Die Set and Halie Doll & Die Set. My video showcasing Julie Nutting Doll Stamps and leftover 6x6 patterned papers from Simon Says Stamp Card Kits is coming early next week... finally!
- I'm almost out of my favorite Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper so I'm going to pick up a couple more packs of this too! It's perfectly sized to fit the front of an A2 card, no trimming required (unless you want to of course!). It die cuts like a dream too. Love this watercolor paper!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new layout and video showcasing the May 2014 Studio AE stamp set! See you then!