Welcome to the Essentials by Ellen Blog Hop! We’re so excited to unveil a brand new line of high quality Clear Stamp Sets and Designer Dies, designed by Julie Ebersole exclusively for Ellen Hutson LLC.
This collection reflects an eclectic mix of images, sentiments and art styles that are sure to appeal to a wide range of tastes! Just in time for holiday crafting, the entire release is available now at Ellen Hutson LLC.
All Essentials by Ellen Stamp Sets and Dies arrive in our signature packaging with a durable clear envelope and a labeled card stock backer for convenient storage and organization. Our die packaging also features an attached magnetic sheet, to ensure that even the smallest of your dies is stored securely!
Love the entire collection and want it all, click HERE or the first thumbnail below to purchase the whole collection with only one click!
Enjoy and happy World Card-making Day!
I've created three cards for you today using several of the new stamp sets and dies. I've created a video for you showing how I put all three of these cards together.
To view the creation of these holiday-themed cards from start to finish, watch the video below or click HERE to watch on my YouTube Channel:
I stamped the border from the Merry & Bright stamp set on some smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then added the light bulbs from the stamp set. I added "glow" to each of the lights with the starburst design from the stamp set and Hero Arts Soft Yellow Ink. I colored in all the lights with Copic Markers (the individual colors are listed and linked below in the supplies).
I stamped part of the greeting using a phrase from the Merry & Bright Stamp Set. I finished the greeting by die cutting black glitter cardstock using the word "bright" from the Merry & Bright die collection.
Some old Making Memories glitter cardstock and Stampin' Up ribbon complete this fun and festive card!
For my next card I wanted to keep the colors to white and gold for a very elegant yet modern feel.
I repeatedly die cut the Brushstroke Peace die from white cardstock and glued them to a seperate piece of cardstock to create a textured text background.
I'm always a sucker for a one-layer card (or almost one-layer card!) and the Bokeh Dots Stamp Set makes creating great one-layer cards super fast and easy!
I have a little giveaway fun for you!
This new stamp set will go to one lucky winner!
Please leave a comment here by October 8th; winners will be announced October 9th!
The fun all starts at the CLASSroom, where there is a GIANT prize package being given away—be sure to leave a comment there by October 8th; winners will be announced October 9th!
- The CLASSroom - http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/
- Teri Anderson - terisplace.wordpress.com
- Laurel Beard - www.laurelbeard.org
- JJ Bolton - www.jjbolton.org
- Heather Campbell - http://parkermolly.blogspot.com
- Kittie Caracciolo - http://kittiekraft.typepad.com/kittiekraft/
- Darlene DeVries - http://www.darlenedesign.com
- Julie Ebersole – http://papertrufflez.com
- Sharon Harnist - http://paperfections.typepad.com/
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel - www.damasklove.com
- Cristina Kowalczyk - http://mypapersecret.blogspot.com/
- Karolyn Loncon - karolyns-paperkraft.blogspot.com
- Nichol Magouirk - http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com <<< you are here. :)
- Jean Manis - www.jeanmanis.com
- Jennifer McGuire - http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/
- Chari Moss - www.mossymade.com
- Paulina Nakamura - http://www.prettypinkposh.com/blog
- Jocelyn Olson - http://redballooncards.blogspot.com
- Catherine Pooler - www.catherinepooler.com
- Miriam Prantner - http://mprantner.blogspot.com
- Julia Stainton - http://juliastainton.com/blog