Today the Mama Elephant Design Team is showcasing the brand new Season's Greetings Stamp Set. I created a one layer card using only stamps from the stamp set, two colors of ink and an embossed greeting!
I staped the greeting from the Season's Greetings Stamp Set at a slight angle on the bottom 1/3 of the card using Frost Versamark Ink and heat embossing the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Gold Embossing Powder.
I stamped the snowflakes from the Season's Greetings Stamp Set starting in the upper left corner of the card and working my way out and down two-thirds from the top using Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment Ink and Tsukineko Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.
I finished the card by rounding the bottom two corners with the 1/2" corner chomper.
To see how I put this one-layer holiday card together from start to finish, watch out the video below or view on youtube HERE:
Click SSS = to purchase from Simon Says Stamp, EH = to purchase from Ellen Hutson, ME = to purchase from Mama Elephant, AZ = to purchase from Amazon)
Shop for everything from the October Mama Elephant Release by clicking the links below:
(Mama Elephant shoppers: Purchases over $150 will receive the HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set and HAPPY SCRIPT die free. Promotion ends 11/5/2014 11:59PM EST)
More projects featuring the Mama Elephant October 2014 Release:
- "The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer..." feat. Alpine Carolers (video)
- "Let It Snow" Card feat. Boutique Borders Stamp Set (video)
- "Merry & Bright" Card feat. Peace On Earth (video)
- "Skatin' By..." Jumbo Shaker Tag feat. Jolly and Merry and Arctic Penguins (video)
- "You're Cool" Card feat. Arctic Penguins and Jolly and Merry (video)
- "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" Card feat. Arctic Penguins (video)