First, a few blogging notes...
- The June Paper Doll Art Journal Page will be up tomorrow instead of today. I filmed and added a complete look at my art journal thus far and it wasn't edited in time to post today.
- If you've ever wanted to take a paper crafting class at Craftsy, check out the paper crafters instructors blog hop HERE. I am giving away a spot in my class, Gorgeous Greeting Cards: Stamping & Beyond and many of the other instructors are giving away one of their classes as well! Be sure to leave a comment by July 16th at 11:59 pm EST.
- Waffle Flower hosted a Coloring Fun Blog Hop this past week showcasing their July Release. Leave a comment on THIS post (and the other posts along the hop) by midnight, Sunday July 12 for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Waffle Flower Store!
- Looking for a great desk top storage solution? I love THIS Boon Stash Organizer and now Simon Says Stamp is carrying it!
- Hero Arts has added to their amazing ombre inks collection with two holiday ink pads, Lime to Forever Green and Light Ruby to Royal Red.
- Looking for more great clothing options for the Julie Nutting Adam and Marisol Doll Stamps? (Click HERE to see those doll stamps in my Mart 2015 art journal page). Check out the new Skirts and Pants Stamp Set, School Wear Stamp Set and Footwear Stamp Set. I can't wait to use these in my Paper Doll Art Journal!
Click the abbreviations below the thumbnails to shop for the products mentioned above. Affiliate links used.
The latest Waffle Flower Release is so fun! I'll be sharing more ideas showcasing the Tiger & Lily and the Willy & Friends stamps soon. To purchase these products: click SSS to shop Simon Says Stamp or WF to shop Waffle Flower. Affiliate links used.
The latest My Favorite Things Release is now available and it's incredible, as always! Click the abbreviations under the thumbnails to shop the new release at Simon Says Stamp (SSS) or My Favorite Things (MFT). Affiliate links used.
See you tomorrow!