Happy Monday friends! I wanted to pop in here quickly today and announce the winners from my Handmade Holiday 2016 Series and to thank each and every one of you for your kind comments and wishes for a happy holiday. I deeply appreciate each and every one of you.
G I V E A W A Y W I N N E R S
- The winner of the $25 Ellen Hutson Gift Certificate is: Mel H
- The winner of the $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate is: Angelique Vela
- The winners of the two $50 Simon Says Stamp Gift Certificates are: Laurie Brown and Teresa
- The winner of the $25 Neat & Tangled $25 Gift Card is: Marianne
- The winner of the $25 Mama Elephant Gift Certificate is: Amy Cooley
- The winners of the 6 Online Card Classes spots are: Arianna Barbara, Liz Mcallister, Teresa Doyle, May, Lori M, Athena b.
Winners have been notified via email.
I N R E V I E W
I hope you all enjoyed the last seven days of projects as much as I enjoyed sharing them with you! I've compiled all five projects here today. Links to the original blog posts below the photo collage.
Here are links to the original blog posts for the 2016 Handmade Holiday Series projects:
- Day 1: Rudolph Zipper Panel Gift Card Holder Cards
- Day 2: Reindeer Tote Bags
- Day 3: Felt Plush Ornaments/Tags
- Day 4: Folded Gift Tags
- Day 5: Reindeer Shaker Tags
S H O P P I N G
Take 25% off all Ranger Products at Simon Says Stamp with code BOXINGDAYSALE. Valid 12/26 - 12/28 at 11:59 pm EST. Click HERE to shop!
From now through the end of the year, save 25% site-wide at My Favorite Things! Use coupon code SAVE25 at checkout to apply your savings. *Excludes brand new. Click HERE to shop now.