Happy Friday! I wanted to pop in here quickly today and announce the winners from my Handmade Holiday 2018 Series and to thank each and every one of you for your kind comments and wishes for a happy holiday. I deeply appreciate each and every one of you.
G I V E A W A Y W I N N E R S
- The winner of the $25 Ellen Hutson Gift Certificate is: Amy Vitriani
- The winner of the $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate is: Sarah Nelson
- The winners of the two $50 Simon Says Stamp Gift Certificates are: Sherry W. and Lolita Davenport
- The winner of the $25 Honey Bee Stamps Gift Card is: Bunny
- The winner of the $25 Mama Elephant Gift Certificate is: jacquie
- The winner of the $25 The Stamp Market Gift Certificate is: Maureen Reiss
Winners have been notified via email.
I N R E V I E W
I hope you all enjoyed the Handmade Holiday 2018 projects as much as I enjoyed sharing them with you! I've compiled all six projects here today. Links to the original blog posts below the each photo.
(Click HERE for the Folded Critter Sweaters Shaped Gift Tags.)
(Click HERE for the Stenciled Gift Bags with Monogram Tags.)
Click HERE for the Plaid 3D Tote Bags with Polar Bear Pockets.
(Click HERE for the Felt Bear Hugs ornaments and matching gift tags.)
(Click HERE for the Little Letterboard Gift Tags.)
(Click HERE for the Felt Stitched Ornaments, Gift Tags, and matching boxes.)