I'm excited about this pop up interactive card featuring the March 2019 Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club Kit Dies. Pop up cards are all the rage and this amazing set of dies creates incredible cards whether you make the pop up or not.
If you haven't joined the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club yet, here are the details:
- Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set!f
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
Cost of the club kit is $25.00 plus shipping each month.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
I'm in love with the Large Die of the Month Club Kit dies this month! For the front of the card I combined the Large DOM Club Kit dies with the dies from the March 2019 Card Kit of the Month to create the super full flower box. I originally only planned on using the Large DOM dies but after assembling them in the sentiment "flower box" I felt like filling it in with more pretties!
The sentiments for the card were stamped on FSJ Beach Breeze Cardstock using FSJ Must Have Sentiments and Text Happy stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The inside of the card was created using all Large DOM dies and FSJ (and Hero Arts) cardstocks. The following are the colors of cardstock used to die cut all the elements:
Pop Up & base: Beach Breeze, Huckleberry Fusion
Pink Flower: Peony (Hero Hues), Sweet Berry
Red Flower: Candy Apple, Pineapple Smoothie
Orange Flower: Peaches & Cream, Citrus Cooler, Pineapple Smoothie
Yellow Sunflower: Banana Cream, Hazelnut Blend
Purple Flower: Pretty Amethyst, Lavender Fusion
The base of the pop up was die cut multiple times from additional colors of cardstock to create the inlay effect. You could leave this step out but it's a great way to add more color to the design if you want to!
Make sure and adhere the flowers low enough in the flower box that they don't hang out the folded card. The pop up will only work on cards sized A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") or bigger.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- Click HERE for my cards featuring the March Card Kit of the Month
- Click HERE for my cards featuring the Small Die of the Month Club Kit Dies
- Click HERE for my cards featuring the Glimmer of the Month Club Kit (coming soon)