Hello! Today I'm sharing 10 cards created with the Spellbinders May 2019 Card Kit of the Month. I love the challenge of creating a set of cards with the amazing Spellbinders Card Kit each month!
The May kits are now here! (Available May 1-31st) while supplies last for new members. US shipping included in cost.
This month's Stay Wild Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!
- A Monthly Card Kit Containing: Dies, Sentiments, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 45 pieces and will create up to 10 complete cards!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
With my ten card share today I have everything from intricate die cutting, to stamping, to quick and easy cards made with die cuts and patterned papers from the kit! There is a little something for everyone. The versatility and amazing value of the Spellbinders monthly card kit (and die kits) is incredible!
I'm using the Stay Wild patterned papers, chipboard frames, Stay Wild Layered Butterfly Stickers, Stay Wild Die Cut Shapes, cardstock, foil cardstock, kit dies, and card bases for these quick and easy cards!
I love that there were lots of great pre-made die cut phrase strips in this month's kit for creating quick and easy designs!
This next card features the Stay Wild Stamp Set from the kit stamped over one of the Stay Wild patterned papers, colored in with Copic Markers and matted on kit cardstock before being adhered to a card base from the kit. Quick. Easy. And perfect for the guy in your life!
The exclusive kit dies are perfect for creating layered roses on your cards! I created a couple of different designs in different color ways using the same dies! I used the FSJ Whip Cream, Buttercream, Banana Cream, Cool Pool, and Sage Leaf cardstock colors for the design with three roses.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- Coming Soon!!!! May 2019 Glimmer of the Month Club
- Coming Soon!!! May 2019 Small Die of the Month Club Kit
- Coming Soon!!! May 2019 Large Die of the Month Club Kit