Hello! I'm sharing this 3d Fun Time Cruiser featuring the July 2019 Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club Kit Dies. While I created dimensional decoration, you can make this mailable by leaving the bottoms out of the basket so it folds flat! How cool is that?!! You can also assemble the bike flat to cards if 3D isn't your thing. I love all the possibilities with Spellbinders!
The July kits are now here! (Available July 1-31st) While supplies last for new members. US shipping included in cost.
This month's 3D Fun Time Cruiser large die set is perfect for making unique, cards. scrapbook pages, and more.
- Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this 3d Fun Time Cruiser from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
Today I'm sharing this 3d Fun Time Cruiser die cut home decor inspiration with you. I think this cutie is the perfect craft studio decor! Make a bunch of these for friends or for table decorations for any get together or occasion! So many possibilities!
The components for the 3d Fun Time Cruiser were die cut from FSJ Cool Pool, Tin Pail, and Rock Candy cardstock and leftover silver foil cardstock from the July 2019 Card Kit of the Month. The cruiser was assembled according to the directions is the video above.
The flowers and leaves from the 3d Fun Time Cruiser were die cut from FSJ Watermelon Fusion, Candy Apple, Orange Creamsicle, Banana Cream, and Lemongrass cardstock. The flowers were assembled and adhered as shown.
A sentiment from the Altenew Crafty Friends Stamp Set was stamped on Whip Cream cardstock with clear embossing ink, heat embossed with silver embossing powder, and tucked into the basket to complete the design.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Be sure to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- July 2019 Card Kit of the Month (10 cards) HERE
- July 2019 Small Die of the Month Club Kit HERE
- July 2019 Large Die of the Month Club Kit <---- this post.
- July 2019 Glimmer of the Month Club HERE