Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a die cut thinking of you paper pieced card featuring the Spellbinders January 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit Dies, "Bold Love".
The January kits are now here! (Available January 1-31st) While supplies last for new members. US shipping included in cost. Kit is only $15/month.
This month's Bold Love small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
- Exclusive Set of Small Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Size is similar to Die D-Lites. $27 Value!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this thinking of you card made with the Spellbinders January 2019 Small Die of the Month "Bold Love" from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
For the subtle heart embossed background for my card I used one of my favorite FSJ embossing folders, I Heart. I love the subtle pattern and interest embossing folders give to a card background, don't you?!!!
The Spellbinders January 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit Dies, "Bold Love" shadow background was die cut from smooth white cardstock. The greeting and hearts were die cut from FSJ Cranberry Bliss Cardstock, the flowers were die cut from FSJ Bubble Gum and Watermelon Fusion Cardstock, and the leaves were die cut from FSJ Lemongrass and Limeade Splash Cardstock.
The dies were layered on top of the background shadow panel as shown.
Any of the greenery that there weren't dies for I colored in with Copic Markers in YG11 and YG13.
A sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Botanical Heart Stamp Set was stamped on the shadow background with black ink.
The greeting was die cut twice from smooth white cardstock and once from Cranberry Bliss Cardstock. The letters were stacked one on top of another, ending with the red letter and adhered in place as shown. This gives the sentiment a bit of dimension. That little tiny, tiny stamped phrase is my favorite and the inside of the letter "o" was the perfect spot for the greeting!
Glossy Accents was applied to the hearts for a glossy, raised finish.
Honey Bee Stamps Log Cabine Crystal Gems were applied to the centers of the pink flowers to finish the card.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- coming soon January 2020 Card Kit of the Month (10 cards)
- coming soon January 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit <---- this post.
- coming soon January 2020 Glimmer of the Month Club
- coming soon January 2020 Large Die of the Month Club