Hello! Today I'm sharing 10 cards created with the Spellbinders February 2020 Card Kit of the Month, "Unicorn Dreams".
The February kits are now here! While supplies last for new members. US shipping included in cost. If you sign up in February you will receive the February kit. Available February 1-29th.
This month's "Unicorn Dreams" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!
Check out our NEW MONTHLY CARD KIT EXTRAS if you want just purchase select items from the kit or need more embellishments. You can shop the store or add to your cart at the club checkout.
- A Monthly Card Kit Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these 10 cards with the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month Club Kit, Unicorn Dreams, from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
The Spellbinders kits are jam packed with all you need to create many, many beautiful cards and other incredible paper crafting projects. I'm sharing 10 cards created with mostly components from the kit. When I use something not from the kit, I let you know in the video. Those "extras" are pretty few and far between as I try to keep these videos to kit contents only!
The top two cards in the video below were created with the exclusive dies from the February 2020 Card Kit. Unicorn Dreams patterned papers, Unicorn Dreams 3 Sheet Sticker Pack stickers, Unicorn Dreams Stamp Set, and Unicorn Dreams Die Cuts were also used for the cards.
My favorite extras for adding a little "something" to pre-mades are Nuvo Crystal Drops in White Blizzard, Glossy Accents, and foam adhesive.
I used a ton of the 3" x 4" cards from the kit throughout my card designs.
While I created 10 cards with the kit, you can create many, many more!
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- February 2020 Card Kit of the Month (10 cards) <---- this post.
- February 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit HERE
- February 2020 Large Die of the Month Club Kit HERE
- coming soon February 2020 Glimmer of the Month Club