Hello! Today I'm sharing a foiled thanks card created with the Spellbinders May 2020 Glimmer of the Month Club Kit, "Thanks A Million".
The May kits are now here! While supplies last for new members. $22.50 (US shipping included in cost).
If you sign up in May you will receive the May kit. Available May 1-31st.
The NEW Glimmer Hot Foil membership subscription includes an exclusive Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set + One Roll of Foil. Glimmer Hot Foil System and a compatible die cutting machine is required for use. Sold Separately. See Product Compatibility.
This month's "Thanks A Million" set and coordinating "Blush Foil" is perfect for creating foiled cards, favors, and more.
Join Now and Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System! *You may add the system at time of subscription.
- A Exclusive Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Set + Foil Roll that can be used to create Glimmering hot foil projects. $37 Value!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
The background was die cut with a couple of Nestabilities Essential Rectangles Etched Dies. FSJ Watermelon Fusion Cardstock was die cut with the large rectangle from this set and layered behind the denim panel. I love the pop of pink behind the navy!
A phrase from the A Million Thanks Glimmer of the Month Club Kit was glimmered on FSJ Whip Cream Cardstock with Blush Foil. The strip was die cut with a banner die from a past club kit set and popped up on the card panel with foam adhesive.
Flowers and leaves from the A Million Thanks Glimmer of the Month Club Kit and the previously released January 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Bold Love were glimmered and die cut from FSJ Watermelon Fusion Cardstock, FSJ Bubble Gum Cardstock, FSJ Lemongrass Cardstock, FSJ Fresh Forest Cardstock, and FSJ Whip Cream Cardstock.
Small clear crystal gems were adhered to the center of some of the flowers as shown.
I created the following cards using both the Glimmer of the Month and Card Kit of the Month. The details for these designs can be found in THIS post.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- May 2020 Card Kit of the Month (10 cards) HERE
- coming soon May 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit
- coming soon May 2020 Large Die of the Month Club Kit
- May 2020 Glimmer of the Month Club <------ you are here.