Hello! Today I'm sharing two cards created with the Spellbinders June 2020 Large Die of the Month Club Kit, "Geometrical Floral Frames".
The June kits are now here! (Available June 1-30th) While supplies last for new members. US shipping included in cost. Kits are only $27.50/month.
This month's Geometrical Floral Frames is perfect for making unique, cards. scrapbook pages, and more.
- Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these geometrical floral frames congrats cards made with the Spellbinders June 2020 Large Die of the Month from start to finish below or click to watch in HD:
Theses Geometrical Floral Frames pair perfectly with many of Spellbinders glimmered sentiments, including the June 2020 Glimmer of the Month, Let Your Sentiments Shine. Theses frames would also be awesome with many different stamped sentiments. The possibilities are endless. I opted to create two "congrats" style cards pairing the Geometrical Floral Frames dies with a Let Your Sentiments Shine foiled greeting.
The backgrounds for both of my cards were foiled with an Essential Glimmer Rectangle using Moondust Foil. The sentiments from the Let Your Sentiments Shine kit were foiled with Champagne Foil at the same time. Be sure to watch my video tutorial to see how I foiled both in different colors at the same time.
The background was then die cut with an Essential Rectangles Etched Die and adhered to a white top fold card base.
Flowers and leaves from the Geometrical Floral Frames were die cut from the following cardstock colors and colored with the following Copic Marker color combinations:
- Green leaves: FSJ Limeade Splash Cardstock (YG17)
- Light green leaves: FSJ Lemongrass Cardstock (YG23)
- Purple flower buds: FSJ Pretty Amethyst Cardstock (BV02)
- Yellow flowers: FSJ Banana Cream Cardstock (Y06, Y15)
- Orange flowers: FSJ Peaches and Cream Cardstock (YR02,YR04)
- Pink flowers: FSJ Bubble Gum Cardstock (RV
The flowers and leaves were adhered to the geometrical frames as shown and embellished with Gold Fashion Embellishments.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders: