Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a clean and simple rainbow card featuring the Spellbinders August 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit Dies, "Sitting Pretty".
The August kits are now here! (Available August 1-31st) While supplies last for new members. US shipping included in cost. Kit is only $15/month.
This month's Sitting Pretty small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
- Exclusive Set of Small Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Size is similar to Die D-Lites. $27 Value!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this pretty card made with the Spellbinders August 2020 Small Die of the Month "Sitting Pretty from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
For this clean and simple background, I embossed a 4" x 5 1/4" of FSJ Tin Pail Cardstock with the FSJ Love Stripes Embossing Folder. I love the subtle bit of texture an embossing folder adds to any card design but especially this clean and simple card!
One of the "petals" and the flower center from the Spellbinders August 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit Dies, "Sitting Pretty" were used to die cut an assortment of rainbow FSJ Cardstock. The die cuts were adhered to the center of the embossed panel as shown.
FINISHING THE CARD
The small alphabet from the Spellbinders August 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit Dies, "Sitting Pretty" were die cut from smooth white cardstock and adhered to a thin strip of vellum.
Honey Bee Stamps gems in the same color as the cardstock were adhered to each "petal" for a touch of sparkle!
The vellum sentiment was "wrapped" around the panel and secured to the back. I love that this eliminates the need for adhesive on the front.
The panel was secured to a white top fold card base to finish the design.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- August 2020 Card Kit of the Month (10 cards) HERE
- August 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit <---------this post.
- August 2020 Large Die of the Month Club Kit HERE
- August 2020 Glimmer of the Month Club Coming Soon