Happy Tuesday! I'm so excited about the 8th Anniversary Mama Elephant Release NOW AVAILABLE! In my video today, I'm showing all the new stamps and dies plus sharing how I created two slimline cards by mixing and matching several of the new products for these new holiday designs.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these slimline holiday cards from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
Both backgrounds were created by die cutting the Slim Woodland from smooth white cardstock and coloring in the trees with E53, E55, and E57.
Sentiments from the Mixed Holiday Greetings Stamp Set were stamped on the background with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The Slim Woodland was adhered over the distress background and set aside while the images were stamped and colored.
- Penguin with star garland: C5, C7, W00, W2, R30, R35, R46, YR02, YR04, Y02, Y13, G82, G46
- Snowman with red scarf: BG10, BG11, R35, R46, R30, YR04, W00, W2
- Snowman with pink scarf: BG10, BG11, R35, R46, RV63, RV55, YR04, R30
- Small penguin: C5, C7, W00, W2, G82, G46, R30, YR04
- Penguin with antlers hat: C5, C7, W00, W2, R30, R35, R46, E53, E55, YR04
- Bird: BG10, BG11, YR04, R30, G82, G46
- Leaves: G82, G46
The images were die cut with the coordinating Let It Snow Creative Cuts Dies and Oh Penguin Tree Creative Cuts Dies. The images were added to the background scene. Detail was added to the eyes with a black gel pen. Details were added to the scarves, hats, etc. with a white pen. Nuvo Crystal Drops in White Blizzard were added to the star garland. A small heart accent finished the design.
- Foxes: YR31, YR24, YR27, W00, W2
- Snowman: BG10, BG11, R35, R46, C5, C7, R30
- Red accessories: R35, R46
- Stars: Y02, Y13
- Wreath: R35, R46, G82, G46
- Bell: YR30, YR31
- Leaves: G82, G46
A Holiday Word Banner was stamped on smooth white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Lobster Ink and die cut with the coordinating Holiday Word Banners Creative Cuts Dies. The banner was adhered above the stamped and embossed greeting to appear to be "hanging" from the trees.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!