Happy STAMPtember! Today's Limited Edition Exclusive Stamp/Die Combo is this incredible Season's Tweetings Stamp Set! This 6" x 8" stamp set features adorable birds, Christmas and Holiday imagery, and lots of fantastic sentiments. Lawn Fawn is always one of the most popular collaboration sets during STAMPtember!
There are very limited quantities available and it is ONLY available at Simon Says Stamp this STAMPtember while supplies last. Season's Tweetings is anticipated to be one of the hottest sellers so grab yours quick before they're gone!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this slimline Christmas card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
A Slimline Nested Rectangles was die cut from smooth white cardstock and inked with Lawn Fawn Fish Tank, Blue Jay, and Deep Sea dye inks. Greetings from the Season's Tweetings stamp set were stamped on the card with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The Season's Tweetings images were stamped on smooth white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored in with the following Copic Markers:
- Pink Bird: RV52, RV63, RV66, BG11, BG13, BG18, YG21, YG13, YG17,Y08, Y19, YR04
- Red Bird: R24, R29, R59, YG21, YG13, YG17, B14, B16, YR04
- Yellow Bird: Y11, Y08, Y19, YR04, R24, R29, R59
- Green Bird: YG21, YG13, YG17, RV52, RV63, YR04
- Aqua Bird: BG11, BG13, BG49, R24, R29, R59, YR04, YG21, YG12, YG17
- Blue Bird: B14, B16, B18, YR04, E30, E55, E57, E59
- Branches: E55, E57, E59
- Snow: BG11, BG13
- Berries/leaves: R24, R29, R59, YG21, YG13, YG17
- Birdhouse: R24, R29, R59, E55, E57, E59, BG11, BG13, BG49
- Pink Ornament: RV52, RV55, RV63
- Red Ornament: R24, R29, R59
- Yellow Ornament: Y11, Y08, Y18
- Green Ornament: YG21, YG13, YG17
- Aqua Ornament: BG11, BG13, BG49
Extra ornament hangers were stamped from the Cheery Christmas Stamp Set with black ink and die cut with the coordinating dies. If you don't have this set you can always trim down the bow hanger from Season's Tweetings.
The Season's Tweetings images were die cut with the coordinating dies and the branches and birds were adhered to the background panel with foam adhesive. The birdhouse and ornaments were adhered with liquid adhesive.
***hint*** Start with the adhering the bird house so that you end up with enough space. If you start at the top you might start adhering images too low and they'll cover up the greetings.
The panel was adhered to a slimline card base (measuring 3 1/2" x 8 1/2").
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the exclusive limited edition STAMPtember collaborations by clicking the thumbnails below:
This post is part of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember month long celebration: