Happy STAMPtember! Today's Limited Edition Exclusive is the Happy Water Stamp Set from Picket Fence Studios! This 4" x 5 3/4" stamp set features a fun drinks image and lots of snarky sentiments!
There are very limited quantities available and it is ONLY available at Simon Says Stamp this STAMPtember while supplies last.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this rainbow drinks card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
THE RAINBOW FRAME
The Bubble Wrap Stencil was inked on Bristol Smooth Cardstock (measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") with Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Shaded Lilac.
After removing the stencil, the background was spritzed with water from a Distress Sprayer for a fun, imperfect, splattered background.
An oval was die cut from the center of the panel with a Nested Ovals Die. A frame for the opening was die cut from Lawn Fawn Black Licorice with two Nested Ovals Dies. The frame was adhered around the opening.
COLORING THE IMAGE
The Picket Fence Studios STAMPtember Happy Water Stamp Set image was stamped in the center of a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. A greeting from the set was stamped right underneath.
The image was colored in with the following Karin Brushmarker Pro Markers:
- Pink glass: Cerise, Blender, Olive Black, Olive Green
- Red glass: Fire Red, Blender, Cool Aqua, Grass, Apple, Amber, Pale Orange
- Orange glass: Amber, Pale Orange, Blender, Fire Red, Grass, Apple
- Yellow glass: Gold, Blender, Grass, Apple, Olive Green, Olive Black
- Green glass: Grass, Apple, Pale Aqua, Amber, Blender
- Aqua glass: Pale Aqua, Turquoise, Blender, Gold
- Light Blue glass: Cyan, Arctic Blue, Blender, Amber, Pale Orange, Olive Green, Olive Black
- Blue glass: Egyptian Blue, Blender, Amber Fire Red, Gold, Apple
- Purple glass: Pale Violet, Blender, Amber, Cool Aqua
FINISHING THE CARD
The frame was placed over the rainbow drinks panel with foam adhesive.
Hero Arts Crystal Lacquer was applied to the glasses.
A rainbow of Funfetti Hearts were adhered below the sentiment.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the exclusive limited edition STAMPtember collaborations by clicking the thumbnails below:
This post is part of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember month long celebration: