I can't get enough of the Simon Says Stamp January 2021 Card Kit, Snowflake Season. I thought it would be fun to showcase how to use snowflake patterned papers, dies, and stamps for everyday style cards. These beauties will be perfect to send out to friends and family over the Winter Season!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these four friend themed cards from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
"HELLO FRIEND" SNOWFLAKE CARDS
- Whimsy Stamps Blurry Flurries patterned papers
- Simon Says Stamp Silver Holographic Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Season 6" x 8" Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Kate Snowflake Wafer Die
- Simon Says Stamp Rylynn Snowflake Wafer Die
- Simon Says Stamp Marisa Snowflake Wafer Die
- Simon Says Stamp Snow Flurries Wafer Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips Everything Winter
- Simon Says Stamp Shimmer Snowflake Wafer Die
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Varying the placement of the Simon Says Stamp Shimmer Snowflake Wafer Die added interest to each of the backgrounds. I took my cue for where to die cut the snowflake from the Whimsy Stamps Blurry Flurries patterned papers. My best tip for getting the background trimmed to exactly the way you want it, is to use a rectangle die. I used the Simon Says Stamp Basic Rectangles to die cut my backgrounds.
I used all the same supplies for all four cards, just mixed up the background papers used and the sentiment strips.
The Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips Everything Winter were foiled with silver foil before being adhered to each design. It's a small thing, but one that makes a big difference. I love that the text now matches the rest of the card(s)!
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!