Happy Sunday, friends! Today I'm sharing this Bunny Kisses card featuring some new stamps and dies from the latest Simon Says Stamp Release, Hello Beautiful! I'm loving all the new products made for slimline (and mini slimline) cards! The brand new Bunny Blessings Stamp and Die Set and Chunky Slimline Scalloped Rectangles Dies are perfect for a sweet Easter card! I'm addicted to Tombow Dual Brush Markers and a little no-line coloring so I just went with it. A subscriber from my YouTube Channel, InkyFingers, left me a comment awhile back that says it perfectly, "The card that wants to get made, gets made!". This is truth!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this bunny kisses slimline Easter card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
BUNNY KISSES SLIMLINE EASTER CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Chunky Slimline Scalloped Rectangles Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Bunny Blessings Stamp and Die Set
- Simon Says Stamp Slimline Masks Stencils
- Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Dies
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
A Simon Says Stamp Chunky Slimline Scalloped Rectangles Die was die cut from smooth white cardstock and a Simon Says Stamp Slimline Masks Stencil and a Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil were used with Simon Says Stamp Lake Shores, Audrey Blue, and Willow were used to build the background scene. I love masks for one layer background building!
Images from the Simon Says Stamp Bunny Blessings Stamp and Die Set were stamped on Arches Cold Press Watercolor Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jellyfish No Line Coloring Ink.
The images were colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens (and a water brush pen):
- Bunnies: 977 Saddle Brown, 990 Light Sand, 992 Sand, 942 Tan, 800 Baby Pink, 761 Carnation
- Trees: 969 Chocolate, 977 Saddle Brown, 195 Light Green, 173 Willow Green, 131 Lemon Lime, 027 Dark Ochre
- Aqua Butterfly & Egg: 373 Sea Blue, 291 Alice Blue, N25 Lamp Black
- Yellow Butterfly: 025 Light Orange, 020 Peach, 055 Process Yellow, 090 Baby Yellow, N25 Lamp Black
- Carrot: 905 Red, 933 Orange, 025 Light Orange, 195 Light Green, 173 Willow Green, 131 Lemon Lime, 027 Dark Ochre
- Orange/Pink Egg: 761 Carnation, 800 Baby Pink, 933 Orange, 025 Light Orange
- Purple/Blue Egg: 603 Periwinkle, 620 Lilac, 403 Bright Blue, 491 Glacier Blue
- Flower: 090 Baby Yellow, 055 Process Yellow, 025 Light Orange, 933 Orange
- Pink Egg: 761 Carnation, 800b Baby Pink
- Rock: N75 Cool Gray 3, N79 Warm Gray 2
The images were die cut with the coordinating Simon Says Stamp Bunny Blessings Dies and adhered to the background as shown.
The "hello" sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Chunky Slimline Scalloped Rectangles Dies was die cut from Audrey Blue inked cardstock. The greeting was die cut twice more from smooth white cardstock and the dies stacked one on top of another and adhered to the card.
Additional phrases from the Simon Says Stamp Bunny Blessings Stamp and Die Set were stamped on smooth white cardstock with Simon Says Stamp Willow Ink, Teeny Bikini Ink, and Clementine Ink.
The phrases were die cut with a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die and adhered to the card with foam adhesive.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the entire Simon Says Stamp Hello Beautiful Release by clicking the thumbnails below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.