Welcome to the Hero Arts + Reverse Confetti Better Together Blog Hop!
Hero Arts is celebrating 45 years and counting. To honor our beloved industry, we have teamed up with some of our favorite friends, and have together released co-branded designs focused on friendship, giving, and community.
Born with creativity in her blood, Ellie, daughter of Reverse Confetti owner, Jen del Muro, designed this uplifting and versatile multi-step floral set for the Hero Arts Partner collaboration. Both have a passion for equality and equity, and proceeds from this stamp set will be donated to the Human Rights Campaign. We hope that this stamp set will inspire you to create beautiful cards for those that you care for and love.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this rainbow flowers slimline card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
RAINBOW FLOWER SLIMLINE CARD
- Hero Arts + Reverse Confetti Better Together Stamp Set
- Hero Arts + Reverse Confetti Better Together Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Slimline Masks
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
A Simon Says Stamp Slimline Masks stencil was placed over a 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" slimline card base and Hero Hues Pool Party Reactive Ink was used with a Pink & Main Mini Erogonomic Blending Brush to create a soft aqua background.
The components from the Hero Arts + Reverse Confetti Better Together Stamp Set were stamped on smooth white cardstock with the following Hero Hues Reactive Inks color combinations:
- Pink Flower: Taffy, Fruit Punch, Lemon Drop, Creamsicle, Key Lime Fizz, Green Apple, Blue Raspberry
- Red Flower: Fruit Punch, Berry Smoothie, Lemon Drop, Creamsicle, Key Lime Fizz, Green Apple, Blue Raspberry
- Orange Flower: Fruit Punch, Creamsicle, Lemon Drop, Key Lime Fizz, Green Apple, Blue Raspberry
- Blue Flower: Blue Raspberry, Blue Hawaii, Lemon Drop, Creamsicle, Key Lime Fizz, Green Apple
- Purple Flower: Thistle, Grape Slush, Lemon Drop, Creamsicle, Key Lime Fizz, Green Apple, Blue Raspberry
The images were die cut with the coordinating Hero Arts + Reverse Confetti Better Together Dies.
The flowers were assembled and adhered to the card as shown.
A greeting from the Hero Arts + Reverse Confetti Better Together Stamp Set was stamped on the card with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
G I V E A W A Y
We are giving away $50 gift cards to TWO lucky winners, drawn from comments left across the blog hop. One gift code will be to the Hero Arts store, and the other to Reverse Confetti. Comment on the hop by Thursday, February 25th at 11:59pm pst. The more blogs you leave comments on, the more chances to win!
K E E P H O P P I N G
This post is part of the Hero Arts + Reverse Confetti Better Together Blog Hop.