Welcome to the Mama Elephant March 2021 Stampede Blog Hop!
Today I'm sharing this Slim Comic Strip card featuring brand new Little Superhero Agenda Stamps and Dies, Comic Sayings Stamp Set, Let's Chat Dies, and previously released slim dies to round out the scene. The new Slim Comic Strip Die Set is great for all kinds of slimline scene comic strip scene building. The no line coloring was done with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this slimline comic strip card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
LITTLE DINO AGENDA CARD
- Mama Elephant Little Superhero Agenda Stamps and Dies
- Mama Elephant Let's Chat Dies
- Mama Elephant Slim Comic Strip Dies
- Mama Elephant Comic Sayings Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Slim Film City Dies
- Mama Elephant Slim Window Dressing Dies
- Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The scene was adhered to a white slimline card base. The Mama Elephant Slim Comic Strip Die was die cut three times from Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Cardstock and adhered one on top of another and then adhered to the card base to frame up the scene.
Images from the Mama Elephant Little Superhero Agenda Stamps and Dies were stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jellyfish No Line Coloring Ink. The images were colored in with the following Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Puppy #1: Dark Gray, Light Gray, Deep Red, Pale Rose, Deep Blue, Haze Blue
- Kitty: Brown, Light Brown, Blue, Lilac, Mustard, Pale Yellow, Mid Brown
- Chick w/ Turquoise Cape: Mustard, Pale Yellow, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow
- Chick w/ Blue Cape: Mustard, Pale Yellow, Deep Blue, Haze Blue
- Bear: Mid Brown, Beige, Olive Green, Mid Green, Mustard, Pale Yellow
- Bunny: Light Gray, Blender, Deep Pink, Pale Pink, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow
- Puppy #2: Mid Brown, Oatmeal, Deep Red, Pale Rose, Light Gray
- Chick w/ Red Cape: Mustard, Pale Yellow, Deep Red, Pale Rose
The images were die cut and adhered to the scene as shown.
A thought bubble from the Mama Elephant Slim Comic Strip Die was die cut from Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red Cardstock and Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Cardstock. The greeting was adhered to the card as shown and the letters finished with Glossy Accents.
Additional greetings from the Mama Elephant Little Superhero Agenda Stamps and Mama Elephant Comic Sayings Stamp Set were stamped on smooth white cardstock with black ink and die cut with Mama Elephant Let's Chat Dies. The thought bubbles were adhered to the scene.
The card was finished with a scattering of stars, a moon, and a heart.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the entire March 2021 Release by clicking the thumbnails below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
G I V E A W A Y
» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
K E E P H O P P I N G