Happy Thursday! Simon Says Stamp's latest release, All The Feels, is now available. I'm sharing this new slimline floral card featuring the gorgeous new Floral Garden Stamp Set, Friendship Text Background Stamp, Bouquet For Mom Stamp Set, XL Greetings 2 Stamp Set, and Reverse Welcome Spring Sentiment Strips. The images were stamped with a no line coloring ink and colored in with Tombow Dual Brush Markers on Arches Cold Press Watercolor Cardstock.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this slimline floral garden card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
SLIMLINE FLORAL GARDEN CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Garden Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Friendship Text Background Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Bouquet For Mom Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp XL Greetings 2 Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Reverse Welcome Spring Sentiment Strips
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
A Slimline Nested Rectangle Die was die cut from Arches Cold Press Watercolor Cardstock. The Simon Says Stamp Floral Garden Stamp Set was stamped on the panel with Lawn Fawn Jellyfish No Line Coloring Ink.
The following Tombow Dual Brush Markers (and a water brush pen) were used to color in the flowers:
- Yellow flowers: 026 Yellow Gold, 090 Baby Yellow, 946 Gold Ochre, 947 Burnt Sienna
- Magenta flowers: 757 Port Red, 761 Carnation, 946 Gold Ochre, 947 Burnt Sienna
- Purple flowers: 679 Dark Plum, 676 Royal Purple, 946 Gold Ochre
- Lilac flowers: 528 Navy Blue, 533 Peacock Blue, 620 Lilac, 026 Yellow Gold, 946 Gold Ochre
- Blue flowers: 528 Navy Blue, 451 Sky Blue, 026 Yellow Gold, 946 Gold Ochre
- Red flowers: 835 Persimmon, 743 Hot Pink, 723 Pink
- Turquoise leaves: 296 Green, 291 Alice Blue, 249 Hunter Green
- Green leaves: 249 Hunter Green, 245 Sap Green, 243 Mint
- Light green leaves: 249 Hunter Green, 158 Dark Olive, 126 Light Olive, 131 Lemon Lime
The Simon Says Stamp Friendship Text Background Stamp was stamped over the watercolored florals with Pinkfresh Studio Fresh Pear Ink. More ink was blended around the edges with a blending brush to soften the background.
A greeting from the Simon Says Stamp XL Greetings 2 Stamp Set was stamped on the background with black ink.
Simon Says Stamp Reverse Welcome Spring Sentiment Strips were trimmed and adhered to the card with foam adhesive.
Butterflies from the Simon Says Stamp Bouquet For Mom Stamp Set were stamped on Arches Cold Press Watercolor Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jellyfish No Line Coloring Ink. The butterflies were colored with the following Tombow Dual Brush Markers:
- Yellow butterfly: 985 Chrome Yellow, 025 Light Orange, 090 Baby Yellow
- Blue butterfly: 476 Cyan, 452 Process Blue, 451 Sky Blue
- Purple Butterfly: 676 Royal Purple, 533 Peacock Blue, 620 Lilac
The images were die cut with the coordinating dies and adhered to the background with foam adhesive.
The panel was adhered to a white slimline card base and finished with a couple of Trinity Stamps Hint of Mint hearts.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Click the links below to shop the entire Simon Says Stamp All The Feels Release: