Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I am sharing this Color Wheel crafty friend card featuring both Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts products! I love the Simon Says Stamp Color Wheel Background and I knew I wanted to do some kind of layering with the Color Wheel. I colored each section with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush pen. and then stenciled the Hero Arts Butterfly Circle Stencil over the top with Hero Arts Reactive Inks!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this color wheel crafty friend card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
COLOR WHEEL CRAFTY FRIEND CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Color Wheel Background
- Hero Arts Butterfly Circle Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Crafty Friend Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Encouragement Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Nested Banners Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Assorted Holographic Cardstock
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The Simon Says Stamp Color Wheel Background was stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Each section of the Color Wheel "pie" was colored with the following Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush pen:
- Pink: Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink
- Red: Carmine Red, Light Carmine
- Orange: Orange, Pale Orange
- Yellow: Bright Yellow, Yellow
- Light Green: Light Green, Pale Green
- Green: Green, Light Green
- Aqua: Turquoise Green, Green Shadow
- Light Blue: Light Blue, Haze Blue
- Blue: Persian Blue, Light Blue
- Dark Blue: Blue, Persian Blue
- Light Purple: Light Violet, Pale Violet
- Dark Purple: Violet, Light Violet
Once dry, the Hero Arts Butterfly Circle Stencil was placed over the Color Wheel and inked with Hero Arts Reactive Inks and blending brushes for a tone-on-tone look!
The Simon Says Stamp Hello Crafty Friend Dies was die cut from Black Licorice Cardstock and Simon Says Stamp Assorted Holographic Cardstock. The greeting was adhered the center of the design as shown.
A phrase from the Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Encouragement Stamp Set was stamped on smooth white cardstock with black ink and die cut with a Simon Says Stamp Nested Banners Die.
The card was finished with a scattering of heart accents.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!