Hello friends! Can you believe it's July?!!! I'm a bit behind on sharing my Mail It Monday recipients for the month so today I am catching up on the past three weeks plus I'm sharing this Mama Elephant Jump For Joy Mail Card and video. It's a bonus day! Yay!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this jump for joy happy mail themed interactive pop up box card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
JUMP FOR JOY HAPPY MAIL CARD
- Mama Elephant Jump For Joy Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Jump For Joy Dies
- Mama Elephant Crafted With Love Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Crafted With Love Dies
- Mama Elephant Happy Mail Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Little Chickie Agenda Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Little Chickie Agenda Dies
- Mama Elephant Slim Scenescape Builder
- Mama Elephant Display A Card Dies
- Waffle Flower Slimline Cloud Stencil
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The Mama Elephant Slim Scenescape Builder and Mama Elephant Display A Card Dies elements were die cut from smooth white cardstock. The background panel "sky" was stenciled with the Waffle Flower Slimline Cloud Stencil and Hero Arts Splash Reactive Ink.
The pop up box card was assembled as shown in the video.
Images from the Mama Elephant Jump For Joy Stamp Set, Mama Elephant Crafted With Love Stamp Set, and Mama Elephant Little Chickie Agenda Stamp Set were stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and colored with the following Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Elephants: Mid Gray, Gray Tint, Pink Haze
- Mouse: Mid Brown, Beige, Pink Haze
- Chickie: Mustard, Light Beige, Pink Haze, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Red
- Bunny: Beige, Medium Beige, Pink Haze, Mid Gray, Gray Tint, Red, Light Carmine, Blue, Light Blue, Violet, Light Violet, Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink
- Letters/Envelopes & Paint Brush Can: Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Red, Light Carmine, Bright Yellow, Yellow, Light Green, Yellow Green, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Blue, Light Blue, Violet, Light Violet
The images were die cut with the coordinating dies and adhered to the card with liquid adhesive and clear acetate picks.
Heart accents were added to the card to finish the design.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
If you follow me on Instagram HERE you will know that I am doing a year-long series where I send out ten cards weekly to followers randomly selected from a Google Form my friend Lori Craig set up for me. I came up with this for a couple of reasons:
- I have SO. MANY. CARDS. and not enough friends/family to send them to. You all are so kind and supportive of what I do here and on YouTube and I want to give back!
- With how hard 2020 was it has reinforced in me that there's nothing like a handmade card in your mailbox to give a little sunshine to others. Not only does it brighten someone else's day, but it brightens MINE to share with you.
If you would like a chance to receive a card, please fill out the form HERE. I can not promise that I will be able to send a card to all of you. The response has exceeded my expectations. I already have over 1700 people signed up. But.... I do make a lot of cards every week so I am going to do my best! 🥰
NOTE One of the questions I receive the most is if I mail cards internationally. Yes I do! It may take a bit to get to you.
NOTE I have a favor to ask. When you're filling out the google doc form please make sure you add your state and/or zip code to your address. There have been several I skipped simply because it's time consuming to look up info and pray it's correct. I don't want you to miss your chance because of missing information. Thank you!
Every week I will do a little weekly recap with the list of cards I'm mailing out. Here are the cards I mailed this week. Please check to see if you are expecting a card.
- Deb Cain
- Patty Macalpine
- Karen Diaz
- Rebecca Rocco
- Gwen Mangano
- Annette Reed
- Linda Green
- Anita Kacmarynski
- Darlene Lynam
- Linda McNamara
- Michele Slater
- MaryAnn Cayton-Fagel
- Tami Bohannon
- Kay Draughn
- Becky Welty
- Linda Poulson
- Beth Knapp
- Denise Mlady
- Judy Rowland
- Deborah Sturges
- Karen Hynek
- Gail P Meyer
- Corraine Jones
- Sharon Tate
- Shirley Kedzierski
- Kathy Farr
- Stacia Wilson
- Kristine Boydstun
- Patricia Green
- Cassie Langley
Very, very rarely do I use a plain, white envelope to mail out my cards and I get a lot of questions regarding the envelopes I use so I made a couple of thumbnail lists for you all. I have an A2 list and also a Slimline/Mini Slimline list below. These are the envelopes I use to mail all the things. ;)
S H O P P I N G
Thank you to everyone who follows, likes, subscribes and purchases products through my affiliate links. Your support means I can continue providing you with FREE content via my blog and YouTube Channel. You ALL mean the world to me! Hugs!!!