Happy Monday, friends! Today I'm sharing this bright and colorful birthday hexies card featuring the Sexy Hexies Dies from the recent Make Magic Release and the Bee Happy Stamps and Dies from awhile back! I love mixing old and new, don't you?!!! This birthday card is going to a friend who has a birthday in September!
I also want to remind everyone that during STAMPtember I will have a new video EVERY day in September. Now is a great time to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel so you never miss anything!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this birthday card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEUTIFUL CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Sexy Hexies Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Bee Happy Stamps
- Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe Stencil
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Hexies were die cut from Hero Arts Azalea and Papaya cardstock, Lawn Fawn Sunflower, Cilantro, and Mermaid cardstock, and SSS Peacock cardstock using the Simon Says Stamp Sexy Hexies Dies. The hexies were adhered around the background as shown.
The bee, party hat, and honey pot from the Simon Says Stamp Bee Happy Stamps were stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Jellyfish Ink. The images were colored in with the following Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Bee: Dark Gray, Platinum Brown, Gray Tint, Tea Rose, Blue Grya, English Lavender, Mustard, Pale Yellow
- Honey Pot: Mustard, Pale Yellow, Bright Yellow, Yellow, Mid Brown, Beige
- Party Hat: Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Light Green, Yellow Green, Bright Yellow, Yellow
The images were die cut and adhered to the card with foam adhesive as shown.
The word "BEEutiful" from the stamp set was stamped on the background with black ink. A phrase from the stamp set was stamped on SSS Peacock cardstock with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The sentiment was die cut with a Sentiment Labels Dies.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!