Happy Saturday! During last week's Live I had a request to show the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris assembly in real time (and a request for a Halloween Magic Iris card) so last night I went Live and created this ghostly "crystal ball" interactive design with Lawn Fawn stamps, dies, and stencils! The Magic Iris is super popular. At the beginning of the video I will show you all the (current) Magic Iris Add Ons that work with the original dies.
There were many other Lawn Fawn Interactive card requests and I wrote them all down so look for more requested designs in future Lives! I know that the real time creation of these will be a great reference tool!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this interactive Magic Iris Halloween card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN MAGIC IRIS CARD
- Lawn Fawn Magic Iris
- Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Snow Globe Add On
- Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Tiny Halloween Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Haunting Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Pick of the Patch Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spooky Fence Border
- Lawn Fawn Cute Cobweb
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The Lawn Fawn Magic Iris and Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Snow Globe Add On components were die cut from smooth white cardstock and inked with Shaded Lilac, Blueprint Sketch, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks. The pieces were spritzed with water from a Distress Sprayer and allowed to air dry.
The "crystal ball" was assembled as shown in the video.
Greetings from the Lawn Fawn Sppktacular Stamps and Dies and Lawn Fawn Tiny Halloween Stamps and Dies were stamped on the "crystal ball" with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The smaller sentiment was gently curved around the opening for a more natural fit.
Lawn Fawn Holographic paper was used for the accents on the snow globe.
Lawn Fawn Cute Cobweb accents were die cut from vellum and black cardstock and adhered to the background as shown.
Ghosts from the Lawn Fawn Happy Haunting Stamps and Dies and Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Stamps and Dies were stamped on vellum with White StazOn Ink. I masked the faces so that I could take face images from the Lawn Fawn Tiny Halloween Stamps and Dies and Lawn Fawn Pick of the Patch Stamps and Dies were then stamped on the ghosts with black StazOn Ink. I love the new faces on these ghosts, don't you?!!!
Images from the Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Stamps and Dies and Lawn Fawn Pick of the Patch Stamps and Dies were stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jellyfish Ink and colored in with the following Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Dark Pumpkins: Brown, Light Brown, Mid Brown, Beige
- Light Pumpkin: Mid Brown, Beige, Medium Beige
- Tombstone: Gray, Pale Gray
- Witch Hat: Gray, Pale Gray, Mustard, Pale Yellow, Violet, Light Violet
- Moon: Mustard, Pale Yellow
The Lawn Fawn Spooky Fence Border was die cut from black specialty paper and adhered to the "crystal ball" as shown. The rest of the images were adhered to the card to complete the scene.
The card was finished with a scattering of star accents.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. I adding a once monthly evening Live the last Monday of the month at 7 p.m CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️