Happy Tuesday! It's the 14th which means the newest Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, So Talkative, is now available! used a card front, Talk Bubbles Stencil, So Talkative Stamp Set, and envelope from the kit with a favorite STAMPtember stamp/die set (Big Day) and Pawsitively Saturated Inks for this bright and happy card!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this talk bubbles friendship card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
TALK BUBBLES CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Assorted Card Fronts
- Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp So Talkative Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Big Day Stamp/Die Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
For the card front a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Simon Says Stamp Assorted Card Fronts panel from the kit was stenciled with the Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles Stencil and Pawsitively Saturated Inks ink Cheeky, Peachy, Sunbeam, Celery, and Seafoam.
Images from the Simon Says Stamp Big Day Stamp/Die Set were stamped on Neenah smooth cardstock with black ink and colored with the following Copic Markers:
- Flowers: YG21, YG17, Y15, Y17, R32, R35, YR01, YR04
- Girl with Yellow Dress: Y11, Y15, Y17, E00, E11, E13, R20, E50, E09, E18, BV01
- Girl with Pink Dress: E11, E13, E50, E55, E57, R20, R30, R32. R35
The images were die cut with the coordinating dies and adhered to the card with foam adhesive as shown.
The card was finished with hearts.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!