Hello, friends! This morning I was back with a new YouTube Live where we made a darling mice and pumpkin autumn card with new stamps and dies from the brand new Lawn Fawn Release!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the replay of this pumpkin house and mice card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
SENDING HAPPY AUTUMN WISHES CARD
- Lawn Fawn Pumpkin House
- Lawn Fawn You Autumn Know Stamp/Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Autumn Sentiments Stamp/Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Dandy Day Stamp/Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simple Grassy Hillsides
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
For the background a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel of smooth white cardstock was inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.
The borders were adhered to the background as shown.
The Lawn Fawn Pumpkin House was die cut from smooth white cardstock and shaded with Copic Markers in YR27, YR24, YR31. The stem was shaded with E47, E44, and E43. The leaf and vines were inked with YG95, YG97. The door and window frames were shaded with E43, E44, and E47. The "light" behind the windows was shaded with YR31 and YR30. The steps were shaded with W1, W3, and W6.
The pumpkin was assembled and adhered to the card as shown.
Images from the Lawn Fawn You Autumn Know Stamp/Die Set, Lawn Fawn Dandy Day Stamp/Die Set (mouse in house), and Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Stamp Set (pumpkins) were stamped on smooth white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored in with the following Copic Markers:
- Mice: E40, E43, E44, R20
- Yellow Leaves: YR31, YR23
- Red Leaves: R24, R46, R59
- Orange Leaves: YR24, YR27, YR31
- Green Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97
- Pumpkins: YR31, YR24, YR27
The images were adhered to the card scene as shown.
Greeting phrases from the Lawn Fawn Scripty Autumn Sentiments Stamp/Die Set were stamped on the background with black ink. The word "autumn" was stamped with Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice Ink and die cut with the coordianting die before being adhered to the background.
The card was finished with a scattering of star accents and a heart accent for the door handle.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the entire Lawn Fawn Fall/Winter Release:
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️