Hello friends! Today I'm sharing another card with you featuring the incredible November 2021 Card Kit, Cozy Wishes. I paired the images, patterned paper, silver mirror paper, and sentiment strips from the kit with the beautiful Laurel Leaves Background image for this sweet and pretty winter card!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this Christmas card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
COZY WISHES CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Cozy Wishes November 2021 Card Kit
- Simon Says Stamp Cozy Wishes Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Cozy Wishes Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Laurel Leaves Background Die
- Simon Says Stamp Thanks Sentiment Strips
- Scandi Christmas Patterned Paper
- Simon Says Stamp Silver Mirror Cardstock
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The images from the Cozy Wishes Stamp Set were stamped on smooth white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored in with the following Copic Markers:
- Blue birdhouse: B95, B97, B99, E40, E43, E44, E47, BG90, BG93, BG96, W6, W8, R46, R59
- Lantern: BV31, BV34, BV25, B95, B97, B99, E40, E43, E44, E47, BG90, BG93, BG96, W8, YR30, TR31, YR23, YR27, BG70, BG72
- Star birdhouse: BG70, BG72, BG75, W6, W8, E40, E43, E44, E47
- Bird: R24, R46, R59, YR30, YR31
A Scandi Christmas Patterned Paper from the kit was trimmed to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The Simon Says Stamp Silver Mirror Cardstock from the kit was die cut with the Simon Says Stamp Laurel Leaves Background Die and adhered over the patterned paper.
The card was finished with a scattering of stars and hearts embellishments. Glossy Accents was applied to the "glass" of the lantern to finish the card.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!