Happy Saturday, die cutters! Yesterday morning I went live on YouTube with a new floral die cut card featuring new Simon Says Stamp 2021 DieCember Release dies!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the replay of this floral missing you card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
MISSING YOU SO MUCH CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Arched Leaf and Flower Blooms
- Simon Says Stamp Detail Pincushion
- Simon Says Stamp Missing You So Much
- Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Encouragement Stamp Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The Simon Says Stamp Arched Leaf and Flower Blooms were die cut from smooth white cardstock and colored in with the following Copic Markers:
Flowers: BV31, BV34, BV29
Leaves/Wreath: BG90, BG93, BG96
The images were assembled to create a simple wreath and adhered to the background as shown.
An additional sentiment from the Tiny Words Encouragement Stamp Set were stamped on smooth white cardstock with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with Antique Gold Embossing Powder. The greeting was die cut into a thin strip with a Sentiment Labels Die and adhered with foam adhesive.
The design was finished with a scattering of heart embellishments.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the entire DieCember 2021 Release by clicking the links below. Affiliate links used.
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️