Today I'm sharing two cards created with the Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition You Mean The World To Me Kit!
Today's cards feature ideas on how to use patterned paper on your cards and really make it shine!A bit of ink blending, using small patterns for die cuts, and a dimensional but subtle background all make these Paige Evans Splendid Patterned Papers the stars of the show! The new You Mean The World To Me Dies and Simon Says Stamp Flower Bundle Dies are incredible and will be sure to be new staples in your stash!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these cards and envelope from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
HOW TO MAKE PATTERNED PAPER SHINE CARDS
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean The World to Me Limited Edition Kit
- Simon Says Stamp Better With Mom Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Layered Butterfly Stencil Set
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean The World To Me Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Flower Bundle Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Banner Greetings Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Geometric Lattice Embossing Folder
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The backgrounds for both cards are 4" x 5 1/4" Lawn Fawn Fog Cardstock was embossed with a Simon Says Stamp Geometric Lattice Embossing Folder and adhered to white top fold card bases.
The die cuts were inked with the following Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks:
The die cut sentiment, flowers, and leaves were adhered to each card as shown. Pearls were added to the flowers.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!